Because the work volume continues to grow, we are currently looking for architectural drafters (m / f).
- You are responsible for the design drawings of our projects, in consultation with the project leader and in consultation with the client
- To convert these sketches into detailed execution drawings, you use Vectorworks (Apple).
- You thereby link the various technical elements together to form a constructible whole
- You ensure that you achieve a correct result within the proposed planning, with attention to construction details.
- You communicate frequently with your internal and external customers.
- If required, you are responsible for purchasing the material that you need for the execution of your assignment. You negotiate with your suppliers for this.
- You report to the Head of Study Office.
- You have a higher degree in a technical direction (Industrial Engineering Engineer or Graduate Construction / Assistant-Architect) or are equivalent through experience. A first work experience in the construction sector is a plus.
- You work meticulously, with an eye for detail and with attention to deadlines.
- You have an excellent spatial insight.
- You have a good knowledge of French and English.
- You are familiar with the most current drawing programs.
- You will work in a professional and ambitious company that offers opportunities for self-development and new responsibilities.
- This naturally includes a competitive salary package that is in line with your competences.
- All modern tools necessary for the realization of your task are present.